www.flickr.com
photos in People reading- Comment as many as you add
IL BLOG DEL GRUPPO DI LETTURA HA CAMBIATO CASA; IL NUOVO INDIRIZZO è http://gruppodilettura.wordpress.com/

« Home | maratona dei racconti; cologno monzese » | maratona dei racconti; cologno monzese » | maratona dei racconti; cologno monzese » | GDL in riunione giovedì: un libro di cui vogliamo ... » | Narratori a Cologno - Luca F. » | Narratori a Cologno - Christopher W. » | Narratori a Cologno - Luigi G. » | Narratori a Cologno - Antonio P. » | Narratori a Cologno - Bianca » | Maratona Narratori 2005 a Cologno, alcune immagini... »

maratona dei racconti; cologno monzese

Lelia Serra, biblioteca di Cervia,racconta Asce di guerra, di Vitaliano Ravagli e Wu Ming.
Cliccando sulla foto se ne vede una versione più grande ed è disponibile anche una in alta risoluzione. Sono visibili anche (su Flickr) altre foto della maratona dei racconti. Altre se ne trovano qui sotto e altre ancora seguiranno nei prossimi giorni

First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear
your head before writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes
tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any ideas or hints? Appreciate it!
hardwood floor refinishing

Also visit my web-site - hardwood flooring

Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this content together.
I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!

My web page: best wood flooring

Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have
you been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy.
The overall glance of your site is excellent, as well as the content material!


My web blog - hardwood floor

Hello mates, how is everything, and what you want to say about
this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely remarkable
in support of me.

My page ... hardwood floor

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!


My webpage - hard wood floor

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.


Also visit my web blog: hardwood floors

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps
everyone else experiencing issues with your website.
It looks like some of the written text on your content
are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if
this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my web
browser because I've had this happen previously. Kudos

Feel free to visit my web page :: solid hardwood flooring

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your
website. It looks like some of the written text on your content are
running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide
feedback and let me know if this is happening to
them as well? This could be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Kudos

My webpage ... solid hardwood flooring
Also see my web page > hardwood floors

I am curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing?
I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest
blog and I would like to find something more risk-free.
Do you have any solutions?

Feel free to surf to my page - Flipping vegas

Hi to all, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to pay a visit this website, it
contains useful Information.

Stop by my blog; search engine optimization for free

Hello, this weekend is good in support of me, since this time i am
reading this enormous educational post here at my residence.


Here is my homepage buy Loreal skincare treatments

It's genuinely very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I just use the web for that purpose, and get
the latest news.

Feel free to visit my web-site :: bachelorette question game for the groom ()

I read this article completely concerning the comparison of newest
and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

Also visit my weblog - letterkenny hotels clanree

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who was conducting a little homework
on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast because I found
it for him... lol. So let me reword this....

Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending
time to talk about this topic here on your internet site.

my web site; www.israelnews.co

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post.

Thank you for supplying this info.

my blog post trucchi subway surf rome soldi infiniti

I am actually thankful to the holder of this web site who has shared this fantastic article
at at this place.

my blog post :: Scarpe Hogan Outlet

Posta un commento

Links to this post

Crea un link

gruppodilettura@gmail.com
INCONTRO NAZIONALE
DEI GRUPPI DI LETTURA,
30 settembre Arco di Trento

Prossimi appuntamenti GDL
I consigli di lettura per l'estate
I libri che abbiamo letto

Ultimi post pubblicati

Google
Web gruppodilettura




Subscribe in Bloglines

il blog del Gdl via email

Grazie a FeedBurner


Home page



Il sito della Biblioteca di Cologno Monzese
Il sito della Biblioteca di Cervia
Il forum dei lettori della biblioteca di Cologno
Associazione amici della biblioteca di Cologno

QUEL CHE FANNO GLI ALTRI
Libridine, gruppo italiano on line
Gruppo di lettura, a Cervia
+Il gruppo di lettura della Biblioteca Provinciale "A. C. De Meis" di Chieti
Gruppo di lettura "Tra le righe", a Reggio Emilia
Leggendo Leggendo, gruppo di lettura a Piacenza
Scuola Blog, Piacenza
Gruppo di lettura a Trento
Il GdL della Biblioteca di Melegnano
Il GdL della Biblioteca di Segrate
"Luogo Comune", il GdL di Vignate
Il GdL della Biblioteca di Novate Milanese
"Il salotto della poesia", il GdL della Biblioteca comunale di Arese
BombaCarta
Blottagono
Blog dei circoli di lettura
Il Gruppo di lettura di Rozzano (MI)
Lettori accaniti
Bookclub, Roma
Lanternati
Il gruppo di lettura del Guardian
I gruppi del New York Times
ALTRI BLOG
Il blog di Biblaria
Fogliedivite
Letture e riletture
Romanzieri.com
Il comodino del piacentino
Popinga
Marchitelli
Letturalenta
Cazzeggi letterari
Giulio Mozzi
Diritto e cultura
Booksblog
RedazioneVoland
Il blog di Grazia
The tentacle and the city
Arci bookcrossing, Torino
Alcuni autori di cui ci siamo occupati
Paul Auster
Camilla Baresani
Walter Benjamin
Miguel Benasayag
Erri De Luca
Jonathan Franzen
Paul Ginsborg
Milan Kundera
Nicolaj Leskov
Marco Lodoli
Antonio Munoz Molina
Vladimir Nabokov
Laura Pariani
Nuto Revelli
Lev Tolstoj
J. Saramago
W.G. Sebald

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox


  • Creative Commons License
  • I contenuti di _Gruppo di Lettura sono regolati da una licenza Creative Commons.
  • __FEED ATOM

  • Technorati Profile